MSE-6 Mouse Droid Repair

I finished Mouse Droid for quite some time now but never did a full test on my drive system. So, i took it out, adjust the throttle and do a sprint test drive. Surprisingly the drive work quite well ! Took the throttle power a notch, it even drifts !

After a while, I noticed the steering became unstable. Brought it back home and upon inspection, the right side caster block almost snapped off completely.

I decided to make it thicker and remodeled the part. Got it printed in PLA. Will resume repair after i purchase some new bolts for the adjustable belt tensioner motor mount.

I will offer all the updated 3D files for free after this project is done.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: