New Workspace Soon !
As some might know, i operate at home. I live in a serviced apartment. It’s all good until i need to use the rotary tool or any other power tools which is loud and spray paint the armors which is dusty and smelly fume lingering around for some time. I make things in quantity so you can imagine how bad the situation is at the back kitchen. After 6 years, it’s time upgrade. No more messy house and officially full time in this ! YAY !
The space will shared with another business. It has a DIY spray booth to spray 2K primers and a big ventilation fan with filters at the back means i finally can spray paint in peace. Best part is , i can finally hire help. I hate strangers in my home. Hahaha.
Anyway , for local people in Petaling Jaya Selangor , here are the things that we will offer in the future.
- Medium Density Foam in various thickness.
- Monthly hands-on workshop for cosplay related technique by invited instructor
- If you are interested in making your own mini smoke machine for cosplay or props, I will be conducting hands-on workshop from time to time. All material are included.
- 3D Printing props or greeblies for your costume
- If you need lots of dragon scales, feathers or leaf shape 2mm foam for detailing ,we can lasercut them.
- Larp and con safe weapon props. This is still under research phase but this will definitely be Shiroppi DIY main product in the future.
That’s a lot bigger than my 240sqft working space at the moment. Hopefully i can move in before end of the month.
The shop is still under construction making repairs, additional wiring, changing all lights to LED lights , etc.